Kiev Vodka Tasting Tour
You are heading to the homeland of vodka (which is called horilka in Ukraine) where it is a part of the local spirit to drink it. The classical Russian style of drinking vodka does not include any cocktails (actually the only vodka cocktail accepted in Russia and Ukraine is vodka with beer) or stirring the content of your glass. It takes only a short moment to down the big shot of vodka. Afterwards you eat zakuski, small typical appetizers like smoked fish, pickled vegetables, meats, salads with sour cream. The king of zakuski are blinis (Russian style crepes) with caviar (available for a surcharge with our vodka tasting package as well). Each round of vodka is accompanied with a toast. Our guide will give you first hand knowledge on Ukrainian and Russian vodka drinking habits. This is a great start for your evening and you will leave the typical Ukrainian restaurant in good mood and ready for some more wild action.
- table reservation at traditional local restaurant
- 3 shots of vodka with divers flavours (also the "men power" taste is available)
- zakuski - light dinner served in buffet style
- English-speaking female guide
- song for the group by folklore band that is often playing in the restaurant
- transfers (if you are staying out of downtown)
- more exclusive zakuski selection with caviar and smoked salmon
- steaks, chicken, fish or vegetarian meals can be pre-ordered.